Sunday, April 5, 2009

ALL WILL KNOW

February 28, 2009

I use to only think of you once in awhile,

Now I think of you with a smile,

At least once a day,

I appreciate the will of your way,

I search for your Will, God,

Through prayer, reading the Bible

And counsel of others abroad,

I want to sing,

Until your song rings,

Inside every head,

Nobody will be unfed,

All will know your mark on the world.

I have a found a great patience,

I wait on your Will for ordinance,

Early in my life you weren’t my gist,

I knew only that you exist,

I have seen your acts,

Knowing how you impact,

You control every aspect of the world,


I want to sing,

Until your song rings,

Inside every head,

Nobody will be unfed,

All will know your mark on the world.


This world is in your control,

I can’t always understand the whole,

Of your mysterious ways,

But I can trust in your power.


Nobody will be unfed,

All will know your mark on the world,

All will know your power.

1 comment: