For all my life I have been afraid,
Fearing speech in front of crowds,
Something with me from my birth,
I have always listened,
Only ever responding in simple terms,
To questions I would be asked,
God provides a way,
For those willing to look for it,
Don't be trapped in what you are today,
Ask God to change you,
If it's His will, you will see the change that is needed.
I have since found a way out,
I can only say this to you,
It feels great to be on the other side,
Speaking freely without being scared,
To feel like a fool at times,
Somehow relieves the pressure,
Letting my thoughts flow freely,
Talking to a complete stranger,
Seems within reach,
God provides a way,
For those willing to look for it,
Don't be trapped in what you are today,
Ask God to change you,
If it's His will, you will see the change that is needed.
I desperately want to not be caught up in myself,
But keep the aprt of me that listend,
I have observed those that only talk of themselves,
I find frustrating,
So I will strive to keep some of my old self,
Because a voice is only powerful,
When listened to once before,
God provides a way,
For those willing to look for it,
Don't be trapped in what you are today,
Ask God to change you,
If it's His will, you will see the change that is needed.
Now than I am on the other side,
I know that God wants me here,
He fills me with happiness every day,
I still want to continue to follow His will,
Without I feel completely lost.
God provides a way,
For those willing to look for it,
Don't be trapped in what you are today,
Ask God to change you,
If it's His will, you will see the change that is needed.
Look for the Will of God,
That is where you will find true happiness.

No comments:
Post a Comment