Friday, August 21, 2009

My God (working title)

I step out into the day,

With a hope of showing you,

At times it seems hard,

Nothing is going my way,

Then I think this is not my life,

I have given my life to you,


Through good and bad,

I have you at my back,

If I find myself falling,

There you are to catch me,

I could not imagine anything more secure,


I may not know what the day brings,

But I have faith you will guide me through,

My struggles teach me,

Just what it takes to trust in you,

You have my life under control,

I need not to worry,


Through good and bad,

I have you at my back,

If I find myself falling,

There you are to catch me,

I could not imagine anything more secure,


Looking through my days,

I see your presence,

From beginning to end,

How you made my struggles,

Into strengths of my Faith,

You are my God, Jesus,


Through good and bad,

I have you at my back,

If I find myself falling,

There you are to catch me,

I could not imagine anything more secure.

1 comment: