Money provides the meter for respect,
With much, one is a king,
With less, one is a servant,
The Lord provides money to His people,
By His own liking,
The big or little difference in riches,
Is nothing to scale anyone’s reference by,
Those with much and those with little,
Will each receive equal admiration from God,
I shall not discredit God’s placement of wealth,
When I find myself crawling in the dust,
In the dust of those claiming to be god,
That dust brought my beginning,
From the lowest one can rise to the highest,
The bird’s eye view,
Proves to be the best in this lifetime,
Is this the safest route to strive for?
Even the highest fall to the dirt,
The two towers fell straight to the ground,
In a country known for its greatness.
In the life of a beggar,
Even the mighty are humbled,
Without the wealth,
The ones at the top are looked at as scum,
The man with the briefcase,
Walks on by the beggar,
Forgetting his days as a pauper,
The highest respect belongs to God,
God distributes money to everyone,
The ones with most and least,
Are treated as equals,
The king and servant owe reference to God,
Quite easily God can reverse roles,
The pauper becomes the emperor,
And the emperor becomes the pauper.

I am pretty sure I know where this was taken!
ReplyDeletePretty sure you should. Where the rooms will cost at least 1 million to stay in.
ReplyDelete