Someplace where no one has ever been,
I want to dream of a dream,
That I know will never come true,
Because I have Christ who knows my shoe,
Every place I will step,
All that I need to do,
He can be my prep,
Praying to the Father,
It is no bother,
My God will guide me,
Thus I should not flee,
Christ provides me with shelter,
He will assure me in my skelter,
Praying to the Father,
It is no bother.
Once my wings are soaring,
I will be in a place that is not boring,
I want all to see His theme,
He will take me to heights unknown,
Yet He will not let me alone,
Christ will be my guide,
And stay at my side.
Praying to the Father,
It is no bother,
My God will guide me,
Thus I should not flee,
Christ provides me with shelter,
Praying to the Father,
It is no bother.
So I can pick of my pack,
So they may get to know the Son,
By admitting their sins,
Christ wipes the slate clean, everyone wins.
Praying to the Father,
It is no bother,
My God will guide me,
Thus I should not flee,
Christ provides me with shelter,
Praying to the Father,
It is no bother.

I like this, neat use of words and thoughts to portray this idea!
ReplyDelete